Friday, July 13, 2012

Went to the Baby Doctor :)

Well after my doctors appointment I am excited but a little scared. Not to mention that was the most PAINFUL visit there :/ lets just say I have no idea how a baby is going to come out of that down there!!!! ouch!

Excited: Because Waylon is healthy with a strong heartbeat :) and growning fast... maybe a little too fast (I personally that I am further along then what they think...)

Scared: Because they want me on complete bed rest :/ they are thinking he is going to come out EARLY..... (if I don't take it easy...) So this beach trip to the Outer Banks might not help with that... but I need a VACATION! :)

1 comment:

  1. Hey, hear you had a great baby shower for the little person. Having your first baby is a scary happy thing. When it is here you will forget all of the pain and suffering. Lots of love to you. See you soon.

    ReplyDelete