Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Suprise Baby Shower!!!! :)

Well I had no idea that my mom was planning anything.. (SO GREAT JOB GIBBY) :) (and everyone that helped out!!!!) even though she told me 100 times that I messed it up, because I wasn't supposed to ride there with her, but everything seemed to work out :)

I want to THANK everyone for coming and thank you soooooo much for the gifts!!!!
Tatum told me "WHOA you have enough diapers forever!" I told her I don't think that will last even a month, she than told me she will not be changing any diapers, if he will be using that many. lol I love that everyone is excited as me about the arrival of baby Waylon :)

Thanks again for everyone that chipped in with anything from gifts to helping set up for the baby shower!!!!
Me and Waylon really appreciated it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment