Friday, July 27, 2012

A much NEEDED Vacation!!!! OBX

Well I hope me and Waylon are physically ready for this beach trip... Keep your fingers crossed that little man wont want to come out there.... I have already got the nearest hospitals on speed dail while I am down there ;)

I am not sure how 6 hours in the car will go but hopeing for the best :) (My doctor isnt completely okay with this trip but she did tell me everything to make it more comfortable for me. I will be bringing 5 to 6 pillows for the car ride and stopping every hour to strech my legs and tummy :) and with walking around all the lighthouses and little town she has advised me to get a wheelchair lol.... I dont think im going to listen to that one.) Since I cant drive looks like ill be a back seat driver this trip ;)

So excited to see my family for this beach trip because the next family trip there will be a little addition to the trip :) So Saturday- Thrusday(July 28- Aug. 2) Me and Waylon will be at the Outer Banks!!!! :)

1 comment:

  1. WOW...Hope you have fun. It is a long drive but will be worth it..He has one beach trip under his belt and now off he goes for another one. He will be ready to play with Marshall next year and that will be great. You take care and tell everyone hello and don't shock him by getting too hot or cold. I saw your update and he can now feel temperatures...I love you and will see you at the birth..

    ReplyDelete