Monday, April 30, 2012

20 weeks!!!!

I have a very exciting week ahead of me!!!! For starters I have my doctors appointment, and we finally get to find out what the peanut is!!!! I think that's what I am most excited about :) and to find out if its healthy and in the right spot! Still waiting to hear advice on baby products so if everyone can please post on the "Need some help" or even on this post. I would just like different options and others views on things! Reminder: Thursday May 3rd Ultrasound: 9:45 Doctors appointment: 10:45 So hopefully I will let everyone know how it goes right after :)

1 comment:

  1. I just want you to know how happy I am for you again! Today has been one of those days for me that would be totally better if I had a million children OR be stranded on a desert island. I am going to call you and catch up in the morning when I can spend all the time I WANT TO on the phone. Your the best and your going to be a wonderful mother. Check facebook message.

    ReplyDelete