Monday, April 2, 2012

16 weeks!!!!

April 2: 16 weeks!

I am happy to inform everyone that the munchkin is healthy and has a very strong heartbeat! I just need to learn to eat a few things like meat.... since I am not gaining enough weight but my doctor said that's normal, but as soon as I got back from the doctors all I wanted was KFC's fried chicken, so hopefully that's a good sign ill be able to eat more meat soon!!!!

Cravings: baby cuties(the little oranges), salt and vinegar chips, KFC fried chicken, and still Cici's pizza

1 comment:

  1. You keep the good things to yourself... How long did it take you to get the KFC??? And did you ruin it by putting CATSUP on it- yes world Whit is cravin Ketchup that takes like well I don't even know cuz I won't eat anyting but Heinz but while she was with me- she couldn't enjoy her corndog cuz the ketchup wasn't the cheap Walmart brand. At least you'll save some money!!

    ReplyDelete