Saturday, April 14, 2012

17 weeks! (almost 18!!!!!)

Well it's been a rough week.... had to go back to work after a week and a half vacation (which was a big change, from getting to sit on my butt the whole time :) but a much needed time to relax). Sorry I havent been on here updated everyone on what going on, but ive been at my house taking care of the cats... woohoo... But me and peanut are doing fine and s/he wont stay still I think s/he is going to be a gymnast :) I also think I should be buying pizza and pickles in bulk (can't seem to get enough of them!) 


Dates to look forward to:

Wednesday April 25: Ultrasound!!!!! hopefully Finding out what the munchkin is!!!! (yes we decided to find out, because it would be so much easier with picking out baby stuff knowing who its for!)

Thrusday April 26: Doctor Apt. (that may change... ill keep you posted!)

No comments:

Post a Comment